Thursday, November 12, 2015

To the Car....

To the car that almost ran me over today, I just want to say that I love my life, I would like to keep on living it, I have two children & a husband who need me to stay alive, therefore please stop at the big red stop signs that Carrie & I are both holding up.

Not only were you in the wrong line, but then when I motioned for you to move forward to me, & point/motion for you to stop at my stop sign, if I wouldn't have jumped backwards, you would've run me right over! And there were witnesses. Many, many witnesses! Carrie (the one holding the other stop sign), James, who was walking with a big orange cone parallel to you, the car coming out of the school that almost got hit because you didn't stop, & the woman standing at the crosswalk waiting to cross, not to mention the security cameras that are rolling all the time outside of the school.

Miss, I suggest that the next time you see a big red stop sign, you actually stop. Would you have hit me, you're family would sure be missing you because you would've been fried!



~Anneliese

No comments:

Post a Comment