Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Little Friend in the Green Car

A lot of our posts are pointing out what went wrong, or how people react or do certain things. Well, I want to mention something that happens each morning that puts a smile on my face. 

Every day there is a Katy ISD employee, a dad, that drives through the front of the school to drop his child off in the staff parking lot. The windows are usually down, & we all wave, & are polite.

One day the boy in the back seat has his hand out the window but is looking toward the school. The car is going slow & I reach out & tap the boy's hand. Cara was with me at the time, & she started laughing like crazy! She said that I had scared him & the look on his face was priceless!! 

Now every day as they drive by, his little hand is hanging out the window waiting for me to high five him, with a big smile on his face! Honestly, I look for him each day! It brightens my morning & I know he gets a kick out of it too. Carrie has now started it as well, so he is double lucky! 

Thank you, little boy in the green car, for helping to start our day out a little bit brighter!


Have a great day! 
--Anneliese

No comments:

Post a Comment